Gravesend C.C. offers its members a wide range of racing activities. A racing program is published annually detailing all Club events and those open events that count towards the Club championship. The Club is affiliated to the following organisations; Cycling Time Trials, Kent Cycling Association and British Cycling.
Please be aware that the following rules must be adhered to when riding the Club evening 10s...
These rules include Covid precautions which are necesary for the safetly of riders, organisers and the public.
1. A working rear light – is now COMPULSORY…. No light, no ride.
2. In April & August the maximum number of riders per event is restricted. However 10 places will be reserved for GCC riders. This option will close 20 minutes before the start of the race to allow any waiting non-GCC rider to take up any vacant GCC reserved place, sign on and get ready.
3. Race fee is now - £5 EXACT MONEY please, dropped into the container by the signing on sheet.
4. Please observe the social distancing guidance in force at that time, at all times. No large group gatherings – at the start we are in obvious public view.
5. Signing on will start one hour before the start time and will close 15 mins before the first rider is off.
6. Riders to provide your own pen. Anyone signing on must be gloved or to have used the sanitiser before signing on.
7. Riders to take their own number when signing on. At the finish to place number in designated container.
8. There will be NO pusher-off. Riders will self start.
9. Results. Will be published on the website. Do not wait around for the timekeeper to return or expect the timekeeper to then make results available.
10. Any government restrictions announced will obviously supersede the restrictions above.